2.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was just told it would take a week 6-7 days to fill my script.OMG that is ridiculous.

I know I take a controlled substance and my rx hates and treats me like Im a criminal. I cant help that I have back problems when I expressed that I was displeased she said OH WELL

I continue to go there because its the closest rx and I cant drive very far due to my illnesses.

Someone in corporate should go to this store and watch the way they treat people.Plus I had to wait 15 minutes in the drive thru line just to get someone to come to the window.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rite Aid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rite Aid to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. Author liked the most staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Cvs Pharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rite Aid and rite aid norco prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments