North Conway, New Hampshire

called pharmacy to c if they where still open.she said yes for 15mins.

i raced down there.iam 5mins away from rite aid.went in the door asked manger if pharmacy was opened he told me no. i drove out back to the drive through and the pick up window inside was still up and the pharmacist was rite there waiting. i told her what the manger said and she was surprised. i really needed my maripex for my r.l.s.

thank god for the pharmacist she helped me. not the first time i have had a problem with this manger.very rude . the manger saw me go around back and by the time i talked to pharmacist she turn and said the manger shut of her register off it was still 5 mins.

to nine.im from no.conway nh 03860.this is where this rite aid is located.

Review about: Rite Aid Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

#662037

boohoo?

:eek In all my years I have never understood why there are so many idiots in this world. People that don't hear what is being said, people that have lost all common sense and people that can never be pleased. Are you related to my ex-wife?

Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Rite Aid - Manager Review Rite Aid "Visited your cinnaminson store today to purchase Lysol. I noticed the tag reflected it was on sale for 4.99 but wrung up 829. The store manager told me the tags..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more