West Windsor Township, New Jersey
Turnaround Time

The same female Cashier at this location always looks annoyed that she has to check you out at the register. I had to ask her to come up to the register several times knowing I was standing there waiting for some time. The Debit card I used would not be accepted for payment. They tried several times. I went right outside the door and used their ATM machine with the exact same card using debit. It worked just fine. I told the store manager "Tony" who was standing there when I came in the store. I explained the problem and that I had to spend $3.25 ATM fee to get cash to pay for an item that should have been processed with their systems. He looked at me and said nothing. Not an apology. Just turned around and walked away.

Probably the worst customer service experience you can provide. Now I understand why there is signs looking for morning help. No one wants to work at this store or for Rite Aid or with the unprofessional , non caring people who work there in the morning.

Go to CVS or another pharmacy. Loss of business usually drives companies to make changes in technology and at this store a complete change in staff is needed!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rite Aid. The most disappointing about rite aid cashier from Rite Aid was staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Cvs Pharmacy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rite Aid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Rite Aid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments