I was given a coupon and then didn't even get to utilize it after shopping for nearly 30 to 45 minutes!I also had a coupon for $2.00 off from a former purchase that had expired 2 weeks prior and they would not accept that either.

Not too happy w/the rite aid coupon program. Feel rather negative about the fact that they would not budge. Can rite aid explain this for being a reward customer? email sleonard990@yahoo.com.

Have other people had this same experience?

If so, I'd like to hear from you.

Let me hear from others or else an 800 # that I can talk to.Thanks!

Review about: Rite Aid Coupon.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

+UP Reward coupons are the same to Rite Aid as a manufacture coupon, with the same redeemable restrictions.The terms of the coupon are dictated by the manufacturer, including the expiration date.

If the coupon is taken after this date, the whole deal is null and void, and any benefit for participating in this sale would be useless to Rite Aid, affecting it's profit from the sale and it's relationship concerning future promotions with this manufacturer.

If the coupon is expired, please don't ask for it to be taken, because if it is the manufacturer doesn't even know that it is being used, because it can't be scanned, and the info recorded.Let's be reasonable, and not expect more than we would require if the shoe was on the other foot.

I have no idea why you received a 15% off coupon, Rite Aid only gives out one time 10% off coupons on the bottom of your receipt when you reach the 250 point mark.

The reason why you were not able to use the discount is because Rite Aid gives you the better deal. If the on sale item is more of a % off than the % off you have, Rite Aid is going to give you the sale price. The same goes for the reward customers who have 20% off of EVERY DAY purchases. Every day purchases are purchases that are NOT on sale.

The reason why you could not use the $2 off expired coupon is because it is expired. Rite Aid does not receive the money from an expired coupon, even the up reward coupons. This is a corporate policy, you can not expect cashiers, who are very expendable, to honor a expired coupon against policy.

The number you could call to find out more information is 1-800-RITE-AID.

I hope this was helpful to you.

It said "not to be combined with other offers" right on the coupon you had.

This is easy, you all have the dumbest problems, next?