Took a prescription to the rite aid on Apollo Drive in Maryland.The drop off clerk said that it would take an hour.

Everyone at home is sick so I wanted to pick up and start everyone on the antibiotics-and not have to go back out. So I waited. After an hour I went back to the counter only for her to tell me she needed my insurance card!

Mind you I was sitting in eye line of the pharmacy in a leopard coat for an hour!!!

She took the card put in the number and told me my carrier was no longer contracted with rite aid. I wasted an hour+. Found out the next morning that they could have filled the script they just put in the wrong number. We called them and said we were coming back.

They said the meds would be ready in an hour. I arrived an hour later and they said they would start processing it and it would take 20 minutes. What was the 'it will take an hour' about? Who knows.

I went back to the counter after 30 minutes and she said it would take 10 minutes. She called me back to the counter and incredibly said that my insurance wasn't contracted with rite aid!

Really?!?I am still waiting.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rite Aid. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Cvs Pharmacy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rite Aid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Rite Aid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments